We have an exciting opportunity for a Band 3/SEO Health, Safety and Wellbeing Business Partner to join our team.
As an HSW Business Partner (HSWBP) you will have responsibility for supporting and influencing HSE divisions in building an excellent health, safety and wellbeing culture. This is a key role working alongside senior leaders, HSW team colleagues, HR Business Partners, HSW committees, HSE divisions, support functions and stakeholders. You will be required to utilise your influencing skills and provide constructive challenge to build strong and trusted relationships with the Directors and senior teams who lead the HSE Division(s) you will support. You will need to use your expertise to gain credibility from day one to enable Divisions to plan, prioritise and progress HSW which are aligned to HSE’s recently published 10-year strategy ‘Protecting People and Places 2022-2032’ and to advocate health, safety and wellbeing cultural excellence in HSE.
You will use your leadership skills to:
- Influence, coach and support senior leadership teams to achieve HSW cultural excellence in their area.
- Influence thinking and actions on HSW culture at divisional and organisational level.
- Lead groups to identify and implement improvements to HSW policy and procedures and culture.
- Represent the HSW team and HSE at internal and external meetings and events.
- Build and maintain effective HSW support networks.
To apply for this job please visit www.civilservicejobs.service.gov.uk.