The Health and Safety Executive is recruiting an experienced Health Safety and Wellbeing Business Partner within the Human Resources Division.
As the Health Safety and Wellbeing Business Partner (HSWBP) you will have responsibility for supporting and influencing HSE divisions in building an excellent health, safety and wellbeing culture.
We are looking for someone who will work closely with the HSW team colleagues, HSW committees, HSE divisions, support functions and stakeholders to lead change and advocate health, safety and wellbeing cultural excellence in HSE.
Strong leadership is required to:
• Influence thinking and actions on HSW culture at divisional and organisational level.
• Lead task and finish groups to identify and implement improvements to HSW policy and procedures and culture.
• Represent the HSW team and HSE at internal and external meetings and events.
• Build and maintain effective HSW support networks.
• Influence, coach and support senior leadership teams to achieve HSW cultural excellence in their area.
For further information on the full job description and application process please see Civil Service jobs.
To apply for this job please visit www.civilservicejobs.service.gov.uk.