Within our Human Resources Division (HRD), we are looking to recruit a Talent Attraction Lead.
As Talent Attraction Lead you will play a critical role in the achievement of our recruitment priorities and will support the implementation of our Talent Attraction Strategy.
As a Talent Attraction Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Working in partnership with Recruitment Business Partners and HR Business Partners to address recruitment priorities and to lead on the implementation of our attraction strategy
- Implement new and creative methods and channels for attracting candidates, including LinkedIn, company website, diverse job boards and groups, and marketing video content or media and lead on employer branding for HSE
- Be a champion of the candidate experience and put in place strategies and initiatives to ensure all touch points in the hiring process deliver an exceptional experience, and all candidates, irrespective of outcome, derive a benefit from applying for a job with HSE
- Adopt a data driven and evidence-based approach to delivery and campaign evaluation underpinned by a commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Develop effective relationships with colleges, universities and external organisations promoting and managing school leavers and graduate programmes, to ensure a continual pipeline of candidates
- Understand external talent demographics and develop targeted marketing tactics describing our purpose, growth opportunities and impact. Encouraging leaders and employees to be brand ambassadors in video, web and social
- Creatively develop in-house content to feed our internal channels and our social media presence, as videos, pictures, info graphs, texts, and other formats
- Manage the contracts with our external suppliers, particularly Public Sector Resourcing ensuring value for money, and that business requirements are met.
For more information on this role, please follow the link below.
To apply for this job please visit www.civilservicejobs.service.gov.uk.