HSE brings together talented people from across a wide range of professions – not just inspectors, but scientists, economists, IT specialists, lawyers, engineers, health professionals, communicators, digital experts and many, many more. We invest in our people, and support them in developing their careers regardless of their profession or the work they do.
We invest in our people by:
– providing a generous reward package, including the Civil Service Pension scheme
– career development through vocational qualifications
– encouraging membership of specialist networks and professional bodies
– actively promoting diversity and inclusion
– offering family friendly policies and flexible working
– offering generous parental leave benefits: maternity, adoption or shared parental leave of up to 26 weeks full pay followed by 13 weeks statutory pay and a further 13 weeks unpaid, and paternity leave of 2 weeks full pay
– being committed to your health and wellbeing at work
We invest in our people because together we can help more people come home safe and well from their jobs. People we are looking for include:
- Health and safety inspectors
- Health professionals
- Qualified engineers
- Digital/IT specialists
- Scientists and researchers
Subscribe to our jobs email alert to find out when new posts are advertised.